Miami Beach & Boat Tour
When people think of Miami, they think of sun and fun, beaches and boats, art and architecture - America’s vibrant tropical capitol! Come on board as we explore Miami by boat and by foot on this afternoon adventure.
- Explore Miami by water taxi and be dazzled by sightings of Biscayne Bay, the iconic city skyline and Star Island.
- Admire some of the most beautiful and expensive waterfront properties in Miami as you cruise along the waterfront
- See amazing examples of colorful Art Deco architecture in the vibrant South Beach neighborhood
- Head out onto an iconic pier and get some sand between your toes at the world-famous South Beach
- Enjoy your guide’s favorite local snack!
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, a snack of your guide’s choice.
Exclusions: Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and items of a personal nature, tips and gratuities for your guide.
- Duration: two and a half hours
- Meeting point: the Julia Tuttle statue on Bayfront Park Path at Bayfront Park (south end of park), near 100 Chopin St., Miami, FL 33131
- Starting time: 1:45 p.m.
- Ending point: Return back to Bayside or continue on with your guide for a fun Best. Evening. Ever. in South Beach
Your adventure begins at picturesque Bayfront Park where you’ll meet your guide. Situated along the waterfront, next to the high-rises of Downtown Miami, this beautiful green space has been a popular event and recreation space since the 1920s.
You’ll then head out onto the water in a local water taxi. You’ll enjoy views of some of the barrier islands and sights around Miami in Biscayne Bay – such as Monument Island, the city skyline and the bustling Cruise Ship Port. See where the rich and famous call home in South Florida – the aptly-named Star Island. Learn about Miami’s most popular celebrities such as Gloria Estefan and Shaquille O’Neal. And discover how this man-made island has transformed into one of the hottest addresses in the city.
Back on land, we’ll make our way to the hot-hot-hot South Beach neighborhood. Home to some of the most colorful art and architecture in the country. And you can’t visit South Beach without hitting South Beach itself! We’ll take a stroll along the sandy shore, explore South Pointe Park Pier and hear stories about glamorous South Beach culture over the decades.
After our beach stroll, we’ll have a chance to stop for a refreshment at your guide’s favorite local bar, cafe, or ice cream shop. Nothing says ‘Miami’ like a cold drink or sweet treat in your hand on a sunny afternoon.
When your tour is over and you’ve made memories that will last a lifetime, you’ll have the option to take the return ticket back to Bayside, or continue on with your guide for a fun Best. Evening. Ever. in South Beach. Your guide will also be happy to give you recommendations for other restaurants or other attractions throughout the city.
Miami Tour Hub offers sightseeing tours near Miami, Miami Beach, South Miami, Hollywood, Key Biscayne, and Coral Gables!