Miami Beach & Boat Tour
When people think of Miami, they think of sun and fun, beaches and boats, art and architecture - America’s vibrant tropical capitol! Come on board as we explore Miami by boat and by foot on this afternoon adventure.
- Explore Miami by water taxi and be dazzled by sightings of Biscayne Bay, the iconic city skyline and Star Island.
- Admire some of the most beautiful and expensive waterfront properties in Miami as you cruise along the waterfront
- See amazing examples of colorful Art Deco architecture in the vibrant South Beach neighborhood
- Head out onto an iconic pier and get some sand between your toes at the world-famous South Beach
- Enjoy your guide’s favorite local snack!
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, a snack of your guide’s choice.
Exclusions: Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and items of a personal nature, tips and gratuities for your guide.
- Duration: two and a half hours
- Meeting point: the Julia Tuttle statue on Bayfront Park Path at Bayfront Park (south end of park), near 100 Chopin St., Miami, FL 33131
- Starting time: 1:45 p.m.
- Ending point: Return back to Bayside or continue on with your guide for a fun Best. Evening. Ever. in South Beach
Your adventure begins at picturesque Bayfront Park where you’ll meet your guide. Situated along the waterfront, next to the high-rises of Downtown Miami, this beautiful green space has been a popular event and recreation space since the 1920s.
You’ll then head out onto the water in a local water taxi. You’ll enjoy views of some of the barrier islands and sights around Miami in Biscayne Bay – such as Monument Island, the city skyline and the bustling Cruise Ship Port. See where the rich and famous call home in South Florida – the aptly-named Star Island. Learn about Miami’s most popular celebrities such as Gloria Estefan and Shaquille O’Neal. And discover how this man-made island has transformed into one of the hottest addresses in the city.
Back on land, we’ll make our way to the hot-hot-hot South Beach neighborhood. Home to some of the most colorful art and architecture in the country. And you can’t visit South Beach without hitting South Beach itself! We’ll take a stroll along the sandy shore, explore South Pointe Park Pier and hear stories about glamorous South Beach culture over the decades.
After our beach stroll, we’ll have a chance to stop for a refreshment at your guide’s favorite local bar, cafe, or ice cream shop. Nothing says ‘Miami’ like a cold drink or sweet treat in your hand on a sunny afternoon.
When your tour is over and you’ve made memories that will last a lifetime, you’ll have the option to take the return ticket back to Bayside, or continue on with your guide for a fun Best. Evening. Ever. in South Beach. Your guide will also be happy to give you recommendations for other restaurants or other attractions throughout the city.